Thursday, November 12, 2009

College Hair..HElp?

HI, im an african american sophisticated young adult. Im going off to college in the fall and i want my hair to be cut short. I want to maybe dye it a beautiful rich, shiny dark brown ....My hair is not thick its thin though. I had long hair but i cut it now its medium..but i like the look thats been sporting this year. The sexy, sultry bob. LIke the assymetrical bob... I have big pretty brown eyes and im size 5. and 5 ft 5 tall. When i smile i have the fluffiest cheeks in the world..The pinchable cheeks. I just want a short cut that doesnt make my face look fat and that suits me. You can see my picture on myspace. Just type in....



americanhighdoll@yahoo.com......in the email search on myspace..and HELP ME.



An example would be like RIHANNA...that bob really made her a hit this year. I mean its easy and sexy. I just am so



College Hair..HElp?

lol...emm try blonde hair :) long silky blonde hair owns for girls

No comments:

Post a Comment