Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". He

Anyone have suggestions for hair and make-up? I'm getting it cut in 2 days.



Right now is layered ( but kinda grown out), I usually wear black or purple eyeliner and stick to earth tones in make-up.



(I'm pale skinned, medium brown hair and hazel eyes )



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

you should never try to push your age with makeup or hair.



enjoy looking young. trust me, you probably dont look as young as you think. and even if you do, its great to look young! i can pass for 14, and im 17! haha, but its a good thing.. i can look my age too, we all have the ability. just remember, its a good thing..



maybe you should get side-swept bangs and layers?



and dont wear purple eyeliner, thats so... no. haha. black eyeliner? put it at the outer sides of yuour eyes, otherwise you look like a dumb teen trying to look older. be very subtle with it.



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

I have the exact same problem. i'm 20 but look like i just hit puberty. lol try for an adult haircut, like side-swept bangs. or if you're face is the right shape, go for an edgier, razored haircut.



as far as makeup, i do about the same as you. i don't think any amount of makeup can make you look older, really. just more like a clown...



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

Be thankful for your babyface when you are 40 you'll want to look younger.!



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

Invest in a good bronzer, and use it to strategicly apply it to places, to shade your face. Also, get a all-over face shimmer powder to highlight parts of your face. I'm imagining that you have a quite round face. Try these tips:



* Makeup artists use highlight and shading to minimize fullness under the jaw area, emphasize the cheekbones, or give the appearance of narrowing the width of the nose.



Highlight Your Best Features!



* Highlight with light shades to bring features forward 閳?apply and blend.



璺?on brow bone



璺?center of the forehead



璺?down the bridge of the nose



璺?under the eyes



璺?wrinkles and creases



璺?middle of the chin



* Shading %26amp; Contouring 璺疷se dark shades to make areas of the face recede or appear smaller . . . like wearing black makes you look thinner!



璺疌HEEKS 閳?apply shading under cheekbones and blend, this creates a shadow, giving a slimmer look.



璺疦OSE 閳?apply shading to the sides and tip of the nose and blend out, this will narrow the nose.



璺疌HIN, NECK and THROAT areas shade up under the chin and down the throat, this diminishes fullness, and makes the neck appear slimmer.



I love doing this, I think it looks good on anyone.



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

Ok to look older apply the make up style called the smoky eye, go to the store, and get light, medium, dark eye shadows, eye liner and mascara!! that will help! you can look on the internet how to apply it!!! they have it step bu step!



heres a website: http://www.makeupsense.com/, http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-crea...



the last site actually has the video for u to look at how they apply it!!



Bold eye colors, and outline the eye lid and under your eye with eye liner and mascara!!



Also put on some heels, or a sexy shirt with make up styles to help as well!!!



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

well put up a messy pony tail and then put a sudel black dry eye liner and then put you shade of eye shadow and then noticable mascara but not to much and then alot of blush but not too much then put a lite lip liner then no lip stick just clear gloss! thats how i first started hun



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

Wear more sophisticated clothing. Like Charlotte Russe. Also, sideswept bangs are very pretty. I wouldn't wear purple eyeliner-it looks kiddy. It's good that you stick to earth tones. There's not much you can do about a baby face. Your baby fat will just even out as you get older. Trust me, when you're old, you'll love your face!



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

well that's simple - cake that make-up on ur face! i've known a girl named heather, she wears make-up as if she were actually shoveling truck loads of it on her face. she doesnt even look like a kid, she looks like some old lady! all u need to do is put more on than usual, but not too much, tht would make u TOO old, say, 14 going on 40 - EWW



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

Ok here are the facts....



Add a darker color to ur face than the skin on ur legs



put on dark colors or mabey a dark gold or bronze is even better lay low on the eyeliner but add mascara like u would add marshmellows to ice cream and then keep uyr hir long or grow it out to about the end of ur bra length try to keep it wavy by using fructis curl bosster and then wear hells and dark casual clothing



NO NO COLORS -



pink



purple



blue



ORANGE



green



NONONONONONONONO-



BRIGHT COLORS



YES YES YESSSS COLORS-



DARK BLUE



BLACK AND WHITE TOGETHER



WHITE



RED



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

1.) Try to use a self-bronzer or tan.



2.) Try to have your hair grown out. The shorter your hair is, the younger you look. (Hair color doesn't matter).



3.) Black eyeliner is known to make people look older also. Maybe a medium brown on your eyelids and black mascara.



Good Luck!



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

theres a thing called a razor that they can cut your with thats what i got my hair cut like maybe its time you got a haircut - new clothes-makeup ask them to layer your hair using the razor and get some hair products from aveda and work you hair in it



-have fun



I look like I'm 14, but I'm 21. I have what is commonly called a "baby face". Help!! I want an updated look.

well i wud not wear pinky blush because it will make u look even younger and i would advise liquid eyeliner on the top of you eyes with maybe some flick on your eyes but dnt go too crazy cuz u will look like a slapper, and maybe you should go for darker colour in eye shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment