Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I need a change?

Ok this isn't the greatest picture but I was wanting suggestions for a change.



http://i17.tinypic.com/4ys8cxg.jpg



I have medium thickness hair that refuses to do anything but be straight. It's almost "boob length" with some layers and I also have swoop bangs that haven't been cut in a while so they're now down to my chin. I was thinking about cutting it to my shoulders with layers (even though my boyfriend likes it long).



Also any suggestion on how to dark hair without permently dying it? I have pretty pale skin and dark hair so I was thinking about highlighting the contrast but didn't want anything too dramatic.



Any other suggestions?



I need a change?

you have great hair.......the one and only thing you do NOT need to do is go too light with the color.....if you came to me I would suggest some carmel and light brown and deep auburn "ribbons" we call them down here.... for depth....with one solid color like you have there is no depth or movement to your hair.... it would look beautiful....



you have super shiny hair and that is a GREAT thing..... so to keep that ...



have your color professionally done...there is no way you can get the same results at home...



Don't listen to the boyfriend....he will get over it promise.....in 20 years I have never heard of a boyfriend breaking up over hair........if it was up to them we would all have super long hair and there would be absolutely NO VARIETY.....



he'll forget about it after the first 60 minutes. promise.



give him a 15 minute back rub and he won't care - i bet you!



I need a change?

get a nose job



I need a change?

May I suggest getting your hair thinned out some. Have it styled in layers. You can start out with a few highlights in the front and none in the back. It may make your hair look like the sun has lighten it. You say your boyfriend likes it long, if you just get your hair thinned out it can still be long but will have some body to it.



I need a change?

hey I'm a hairdresser.



You've got a heart face shape so go for narrow sides and fullness at your chin. bobs; short hair; longer whispy lengths.



Go for a full head foils or high-lighting or low lighting.



You'll look great.



I need a change?

You should trust your own judgment more than the judgment of total strangers on the Internet. You should also pay attention to your boyfriend. If he like long hair then you should not trim off more than a few inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment