Saturday, November 14, 2009

Haircut Disaster! Please Help?

ok about 2 days ago i went to the salon to get layers on my medium length hair (below my shoulders). I started noticing that the hairdresser was cutting it a little too short on the left side so i made her stop! I started freaking out when i realized that the layers were already above my ear and only on the left side!!! i started screaming at her and she said she'll try to fix it but I already had too much! another hairdresser came and fixed the right side (she actually did the layers that i wanted) but now my hair is uneven. short on the left and longer on the right!



I need help growing my hair please!



Do prenatal vitamins work? Have you used them?



Does biotin work?



Where can i get these products?



Help!



thanks!



Haircut Disaster! Please Help?

I feel for you!! My best advice would to style your hair to the side, not perfectly in the center or put some clips on the sides so it wont be so obvious. I dont think anything will grow your hair fast enough. Try going back to the salon and demand you have extensions put in for free or you will take them to small claims court!



Haircut Disaster! Please Help?

Try getting extensions for now that worked quite well for my sister when it happened to her.



Haircut Disaster! Please Help?

thats very unforunate but i only have a few segentions



1. cut them the same length



2. wait untill it grows back (naturally)



3. Make a swept bang and get the rest same length



4. keep your hair in a ponytail that way nobody notices and wait till it grows back



I don't know about any of the products that you listed, sorry



GOOD LUCK



Haircut Disaster! Please Help?

i do not have time fo such silly questions, sir, i have to get back to work



Haircut Disaster! Please Help?

I don't think you're going to want to try hair growth products...



Just find a cute hairstyle (pulled back with a cute head band, pulled back with a clip, pulled back with a ribbon) that's pulled back, and wait it out.



This will also give you the opprotunity to discover new pulled-back styles, and make you vary your look more when your hair grows back.



Don't sweat it, at any rate. It'll blow over, you'll have fantastic hair, and some great style, and maybe one day you'll be able to forgive the stylist. She probably feels awful about ruining your hair (even if it should grow back in about a month).



Haircut Disaster! Please Help?

There is NOTHING worse than a bad hair cut!! Since it's the holidays, I suggest you decorate your hair! Glitter, tiny bells, add a little or a lot of temporary color, the kind you spray on and it washes out right away. You'll look so festive, everyone will think you did it on purpose! After the holidays, wear cute hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment