Thursday, November 12, 2009

Help! I need pictures to show my hairdresser!?

I've decided I'm going to get my hair cut to a medium or a medium short length which is a big step for me because I've always had long hair. Now I don't want it to mess up and be completely not what I wanted so I was wondering if you guys had any good pictures or sites that have good pictures of girls with medium to medium short hair in layers, with bangs. If you do know of anywhere i can get good pictures could you please post a link.



Also I currently can't go out and get a magazine so I need to print off pictures.



Help! I need pictures to show my hairdresser!?

I originally printed this out for the hair color but the cut is so cute too! http://beauty.ivillage.com/celebstyle/0,... click on the start slide show button and it is the pic after Keira Knightly of Jessica Simpson.



Help! I need pictures to show my hairdresser!?

www.hrhairstyles.com/sarahharding107.jpg



and this one is awesome...my hair!



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/d/G/jess...



hahahaha....her face!!!!!!!



Help! I need pictures to show my hairdresser!?

I always do google image searches for celebrities, like Nicole Richie, Mandy Moore, Reese Witherspoon, etc. Hope that helps!



Help! I need pictures to show my hairdresser!?

A really good site is beautyriot.com. It has plenty of pictures that you can print out. In fact, that's what I did! I had long hair and decided to chop most of it off for summer. I found this ultra cute pic of Ashlee Simpson and brought it to Great Clips and the hairdresser cut my hair just like that! I hope your hair turns out great!



Help! I need pictures to show my hairdresser!?

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/51236957...



my favorite short do....

No comments:

Post a Comment