Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

1.Would you like tall or short?



2.Muscles, large build (chubby), thin, average?



3.hairy, shaved-waxed small amount of body hair?



4.long, short or medium length hair?



5. long, short, thick or thin member?



6.cut/uncut.



7.beard, goatee or clean shaven?



8.outgoing or shy?



9.Money or personality?



10.do you really care about any of the above or do you just really go for the personality



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

1. Prefer taller than me, but I'm not very tall, so I don't mind.



2. Average. A few muscles (especially biceps) are nice but bodybuilders are creepy and even very muscular guys can be intimidating in some ways. I wouldn't really like a skinny guy much either though so somewhere in the middle. Overweight doesn't do it for me, but a little bit of chub is okay.



3. I like body hair, especially chest hair, it's nice. Well I guess I prefer the face clean-shaven but that's about it.



4. Ooh I do have a soft spot for longish hair but it's really not a big issue. Not a big fan of crew cuts, but floppy/spiky fringes can be pretty hot, somewhere in the middle I guess.



5. Eh just normalish. LOL but I guess I'm more into thickness than length, depends.



6. Uncut!!



7. Oops I answered this before...clean-shaven I guess, but a little bit of stubble or goatee can be all right.



8. I'm shy so I'm rather fond of shy, but don't matter, just as long as they're nice.



9. Hehe...depends!



10. If I met a guy I really really liked then I would probably change at least some of these preferences to suit them, or at least suspend my preferences while I was with them. Especially if I was looking for a long-term relationship (but I'm not).



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

Darth... get some money. Money equals out everything else.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

humor, personality and the way he treats you! my ideal guy!



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

honestly i go for a guy who has the personality i dont really look at their face it really matters how they treat you how they make you feel when their around. the place they play in your heart. how you feel when their not there. the way they look at you the right way to let you know that you are theirs thats what i look for.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

my answer to all of these qualities is the same-personality. im sorry but i dont look at a guy from the outside thats just a bonus.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

BIG SHLONG!!!



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

let me tell you somrthing i really dont care about all the above all i look at is if he is sweet to me and if he will show me he loves me or he cares i guess you can say i look at his personality



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

.Would you like tall or short?



Tall



2.Muscles, large build (chubby), thin, average? Muscles



3.hairy, shaved-waxed small amount of body hair? Small amount



4.long, short or medium length hair? Med



5. long, short, thick or thin member? long



6.cut/uncut. cut



7.beard, goatee or clean shaven? clean



8.outgoing or shy ....



9.Money or personality? Personality



10.do you really care about any of the above or do you just really go for the personality yep



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

1. at least a little taller than me.



2. not chubby, but not SUPER muscular. those HUGE strong dudes freak me out. lol



3. waxed? i guess depends..



4. short or medium



5. ? duno..



6. hmmm.



7. clean? idk it all depends on the guy lol



8. shy



9. personality!



10. i do care about the above. lol



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

It doesnt matter if theyre good to you and have a good personality the rest are just extras.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

I would like the guy taller than me



Thin, Average



Small amount of body hair or hairy



short length hair



what's question 5 again



6 i don't know



7 beard



8 outgoing



9 personality



care about them all and personality most important



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

1. taller then me



2.Muscles-average (not to much muscel tho eww)



3.small amount of body hair..enough that he doesn't look like a little boy



4.short hair



5. long member



6.cut



7.clean shaven



8. somewhere in between...can be out going but knows when to just chill



9. personality by far!



10.don't wan't to sound shallow..but i deff care about that stuff.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

I would prefer tall,thin ,shaved-waxed small amount of body hair,cut,outgoing,personality some kind of hair in the face maybe a lil bit in aman



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

I just broke up with my boyfriend a few hours ago. After a long time. Personality matters most. A guy with respect and listens and treats your like the lady you are.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

all that i really want in a man is a back bone.



some one who sticks up for them self and there family.



nothing else matters.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

tall



muscles (but not like they can kill me)



medium



long



cut



clean shaven



outgoing



personality



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

I like guys that respect boundaries I set, and are funny and easy to talk to. We have to have things in common, and they have to have an amazing personality! They have to be pretty intelligent, somewhat athletic, and willing to go a long way to help someone.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

1. Tall



2. Average to muscles



3. Wee bit of body hair



4. Short or medium



5. Member does that mean what i'm thinking? If so long and thick of course.



6. Uncut



7. Quite like a bit of stuble



8. A bit of both



9. Both



10. Go for personality but these things can help spec num 5!!



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

1. it don't matter, he can't be that tall cause than i can't reach to kiss him and he can't be shorter than me, cuz then i don't want to bend down to kiss him.



2. he should be healthy of course, should be fit not chubby



3. small amount of body hair or better no hair because i don't like hairy guys



4. this don't matter but i prefer short hair



5. he should have a long member but if he has a short member then it better be thick cuz i defenitilty want to feel something



6. cut



7. clean shave..gotta look smooth



8. outgoing...must be willing to do things



9. money yea but personality is the most important thing that you have to have...you don't have that then the relationship can't work



10. i really go with the personality, thats the 1st thing I look for.



personality and humor



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

I prefer a guy that is honest, taller than me and the way he makes me feel mentally and physically.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

tall outgoing can make me laugh make me happy love me for who i am and smart and loveing. and that can tell the truth and not cheat on me because i want them.



Women, what do you prefer in a guy.?

One who is into kinky sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment