Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Need Haircut Style Tips!!PLZ Help!?

I'm just a very open minded teenager looking for something new. I have curly hair and it's about an inch and a half in length, but no more than that. Also, I have a medium size forhead. I'm looking for something that I can try out whether it requires me to cut my hair or not(I prefer a haircut though). What hair cut tips could you guys give me? If this helps: I'm very out going, I'm very flirtatious, I'm gay, I'm 16 years old, I'm very open minded, and I want to impress my boyfriend...I want something that fits with me...



P.S. I most likely wont be interested in a fade nor anything that requires me to curl my hair...expecially if i have to keep it long....If you can, post links to websites with hair styles for my kind of hair...thank you all in advance!



P.P.S Are there any places around or near the humboldt park area or just the 60647 zip code in Chicago Illinois that I can get the haircut that you are advicing???



I Need Haircut Style Tips!!PLZ Help!?

check out these sites for a salon:



hairfinders.com



salonsearch.com



here are some sites to get a picture off of:



bosshairstyles.com



matrix.com



hairpedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment