Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I need a haircut?!?

ok.... i want my hair to be shorter, so i decided i want a medium length cut. shoulder length or a little above. preferably with layers and bangs. i also want it to be modern. and my hair is THICK. my face is an oval-ish shape. i need pics of a haircut please!



I need a haircut?!?

I have layers and it is really cute! My hair is meidum lenght and it is so easy to fix! { i had thick hair to }



I need a haircut?!?

cool!! have a thick and long fringe... u'll be able to style and play with different cool hairstyles... waxed it.. spray.. set! short hair can be easy to manage but it might take skills to get it styled.. :D however.. a change is good!



I need a haircut?!?

If your hair is naturally straight but thick layers are the way to go. (I have naturally curly and thick hair so it won't work) Bangs would be perfect as well. Type in lily allen on google images, try her hair style only with layers.



I need a haircut?!?

hey i just got my hair like that but think twice about the layers, my hair was really thick too but the layer made them look horrible but the bangs rock!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and by the way im 14 too.



I need a haircut?!?

i cant give you a picture, but remeber the shorter you cut your hair, the curlier it gets



i have thick hair that has a shoulder lengthn cut and my faceis oval, and i actually wish my hair was Longer. i also have layers, and the thing that balences it all out is my lighter highlights



you should try that to



I need a haircut?!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment