Saturday, November 14, 2009

Haircut question.?

I'm want to cut my hair, it's shoulder length right now and very unhealthy. So, i've decided to cut my hair and start over anew. But I need some websites etc. that have pictures so I can decide what I want, I don't want my hair that short but medium shortish. Also if I was to do this and get highlights, after that how bad would that possibly damage my hair further.



Haircut question.?

There are plenty of websites you can go to, so I better just suggest what to look for.



First of all, you want to find out what your face shape is. This is because you best hairstyle changes depending on the shape of your face. By knowing what your is, you can avoid many many mistakes and make a better choice.



After finding this out, look for celebrities with your shape. Why? Because they change styles so often, you will for sure find something you like.



Nevertheless, you should consider your kind of hair, because you have to be conscious that it wont look the same as their hair does =)



Good luck!



Good search words: "face shape" "hair" "hairstyle" "celebrity hairstyle" (once you find out your shape...) "name of the celebrity"



It is also good to visit Pantene's, Garnier's or Kerastase's websites.



Haircut question.?

I find it sort of difficult to find hairstyles online. The thing that usually works for me is thinking of a celebrity style and looking celebs up rather than hairstyles.



You could try these sites:



http://www.beautyriot.com/



http://www.hairdohairstyles.com/



http://www.hairstyleswatch.com/



As for the highlighting, I find that when I get bored and my hair is dead I chop a lot of it off even though I may also highlight it it stays in usually good shape for quite awhile afterwards. Blonde highlights are usually the hardest on your hair but if you space out colourings, just do touch ups on roots and get regular trims then you're hair should remain relatively healthy for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment