Thursday, November 12, 2009

Help me with my hair, please!?

i have thick straight long hair about 9 inches below my shoulders and ever since i got it thinned out like a few months ago the 9 inches started having S waves. and its really weird cozz the bottom part of my hair is like wavy and bit poofier than the top part of my hair. should i get it cut [like medium length]? so when it grows back its straight again? if not what do i do?



Help me with my hair, please!?

the best thing for u to do right now wud be to cut it medium length. or from where the waves start.



u can do deep conditioning treatments with warm oil(and wrap a towel over ur head for an hour), but u might not like ur hair like u wud if the straight ones were back.



and u can condition it with a creamy condit. to tame it and smooth it down.



but if u want straight, smooth hair,then u'll have to use the scissors.



so, just get it cut to medium length. and dont get it thinned again!!



it'll make ur hair bad, as u've seen.



and thick long straight hair looks soooo cool.



and yeah, u can get the back done in a 'v' or 'u' or keep it straight.



i suggest v. looks pretty stylish and will nevvver turn wavy.



best of luck!!!!



Help me with my hair, please!?

Try streightening it to get rid of the poof at the bottom. You could cut it too if you wanted to.



Help me with my hair, please!?

you should try to flat iron it and if that doesn't work you should try to cut it and then when it grows back it won't be so wavy.you'll get the hair the wanted in no time



Help me with my hair, please!?

If you don't want to cut it, invest in a hair straightener. I have super thick curly hair, and the one i got cost some buck..but I used it all the time, and it works very well. I am sure you can find decent ones for a great price..especially if your just using it for the ends of your hair.



Help me with my hair, please!?

try straighting productions like thermasilk's heat activated straighting cream and then run a flat iron over the wavy/poofy areas on your hair, it will come out staright and poof-free. :]



i have the same exact hair as you , but my is natural wavy at the bottoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment